Monday June 22, 2020

I put the finishing touches on my macaroni salad and made apple cider bran muffins.  I called Mary Anne to tell her  would be delivering food to her later on.  I talked with Paula and Peggy on the phone.  I called Betty to give her the information about the Saturday Farmers Market which will start this coming Saturday.

After my shower I left to do errands, etc.  I dropped the food off to MA first, and then dropped off a graduation card and check at Mike's house for Dominic.  I picked up the books I loaned Sarah at her house and left a bag with a few more.  I went to Rite Aid and got toilet paper and then to Dollar Tree for a few items.  I really should have gone to Walmart but it was so hot out that I decided to go home.

When I got home, there was a phone message from Vicky, saying that we will celebrate Louise's birthday tomorrow either during or after LIFE GROUP in Vicky's back yard.  I found a card and a small gift for Louise.

After my nap, I returned a call to Peggy.  Then I prepared myself two small  tenderloin steaks that I had in my freezer for supper, with onions and mushrooms.  I have enough leftover for tomorrow night. 

I watched most of THELMA AND LOUISE on hulu. 


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

SUNDAY, December 11th, 2022 CONNECT CHRISTMAS LUNCHEON

Week Starting Sunday February 25th, 2024

Week of Sunday, March 17th through Saturday, March 23rd, 2023