Saturday June 27th, 2020

In the morning I did a few household tasks including changing my sheets.  I called Barb and asked her if she wanted to meet for lunch.  We agreed to meet at one p.m. at SUB DELICIOUS on 31.  In the meantime, Paula called and then Mary Anne called. Mary Anne told me that she thinks she needs to go on oxygen.  She thinks that her problems getting a good night sleep might point to her needing more oxygen.  We talked about her two upcoming appointments this week.  She thinks she can wait until Tuesday when she sees a doctor at Roswell.  I told her that if she finds herself gasping for breath to immediately call 911 and then call me.  She agreed.

Before leaving to meet Barb, I cleaned up an old commode so that I could take it to Mary Anne later on today.

Barb and I had a nice lunch at SUB D on 31.  Then I went home and emptied a bunch of stuff out of the back of my car so I could get the commode in.  Then I took it to Mary Anne.  She really did not want me to leave it, but I kind of insisted, telling her that I worry about the possibility of her falling down the stairs she needs to use to get to her upstairs bathroom (the only bathroom in her house).

On the way home I went to JoJo's and bought a six pack of ice cream sandwiches. I ate two of them when I got home because they are kind of small.  Then I took a nap.

In the evening, Mary Anne called and she wanted to talk about various things that have to do with her end of life.  I told her that I will be giving copies of her Health Care Proxy to Paula to give to her doctors (Paula provides transportation to Mary Anne's doctor appointments). Mary Anne wants for her and I to see her lawyer in the near future to wrap up the legal part. 


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

SUNDAY, December 11th, 2022 CONNECT CHRISTMAS LUNCHEON

Week Starting Sunday February 25th, 2024

Week of Sunday, March 17th through Saturday, March 23rd, 2023