Tuesday Life Group: 6/23/2020

I had two homemade bran muffins and a glass of Lactaid milk for breakfast.  This morning was our second Tuesday Morning Ladies Life Group (second since the March shutdown).  We had it at Vickie's house.  Amazingly, almost everyone arrived at or shortly after the starting time of ten a.m.    Present were Elaine, Vicky, Karen, me, Betty, Cindi, Ursula, Marlene, Louise and Marsha.
 The weather was perfect, just the right temperature with a breeze.


 Today was Louise's birthday and Marsha made a "brownie" cake,  which we had with vanilla ice cream.
 Marsha and Louise forgot their social distancing.

Just as we were getting ready to finish up, it started to sprinkle so we hurriedly put Vickie's chairs in the storage building.  Next Tuesday, we will meet at Elaine's place.  

I went home and retrieved phone messages.  A recorded message from President Trump reminded me to go and vote, so I did so immediately.  The polling place was not at all crowded and I was in and out within ten minutes or so.  

I called Dr. Chubineh's office and left a message that I need to know the results of the test I had last week.  I laid down for a while, but kept my phone nearby in case they called back, but they didn't.

Peggy called and told me that our trip to the Amish area to take wedding preparation pictures has been cancelled. She asked me if I can plan on helping out on Sunday July 12th after church when hotdogs will be given out as people leave church.   She also gave me the dates that I will need to take care of Petra while she and David go to Rome. 

Before supper, I re-organized my pile of "beneficiary" information.  I am awaiting one confirmation letter.  

I had my leftover steak, mushrooms and onions for supper, along with cold pea salad and tuna macaroni salad.  I called Pam, hoping to touch bases with her, but she did not answer.  I called Mary Anne and we talked for a few minutes.   She seems to be doing well today.  I also talked to Paula for a few minutes. 

I called Betty at eight p.m. to ask her if she had voted.  She said "no" and I encouraged her to go vote, since the polls are open until nine p.m.  She still said "no".    She and I agreed to go to Lewiston on Friday which is supposed to be a nice day.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

SUNDAY, December 11th, 2022 CONNECT CHRISTMAS LUNCHEON

Week Starting Sunday February 25th, 2024

Week of Sunday, March 17th through Saturday, March 23rd, 2023