7/29/20 CREAM OF WHEAT MUFFINS

I found this recipe (well the ingredients list) and want to save this
  • 1 cup Flour, All-Purpose
  • 1 cup Hot Wheat Cereal
  • ½ cups Sugar
  • ¾ cups Milk
  • ¼ cups Vegetable Oil
  • 1 individual Egg
  • 1 teaspoon Vanilla Extract
  • 1 tablespoon Baking Powder
  • ½ teaspoons Salt
  • I set the oven for 375 and baked them 16 minutes, they did not brown up like in the picture. 
  • I used self rising flour and skipped the baking powder. 
I spent about 3.5 hours at Mary Annes house.  First I finished up going through the stuff that Kevin and Rita brought down from the attic.  Then I worked in her mothers bedroom going through the bottom cupboard of the desk, where they kept their income tax returns.  I threw away a lot of cards and letters and old banking papers.  

Paula brought over a trash bin and a recycyclable bin from the house across the street, which I think she owns.  That was a real help since both of them are nearly full now.  

I cleaned the front porch and then took a nap,(about the time I was getting up, Kevin called and cancelled going to MA's house tonight, he did not let me get a word in edgewise)  and when I got up I made the muffins using the above recipe.  

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

SUNDAY, December 11th, 2022 CONNECT CHRISTMAS LUNCHEON

Week of Sunday 9/10 through Saturday 9/16, 2023

Week Starting Sunday February 25th, 2024