Friday, July 17th, 2020

I spent over three hours at Mary Anne's house this morning.  I went through most of the remaining boxes and bags in the entry way, emptied a few drawers in the living room and went upstairs and threw a LOT of clothing downstairs.  Then I went down and sorted through it, keeping a few items that might fit me and bagging and boxing the rest up.  Altogether I had six bags and boxes.  I took them over to FREEDOM and put them in the back of Peg's car.  She is having supper with Laura V tonight.  Laura  works for SAVE THE MICHAELS (an organization that helps addicts and their families).  They are in need of clothing.

Then I went to WalMart to return all but one of the five pair of sandals and flip flops I purchased yesterday.  Then I went to Wendy's and got the four for four.  A burger, chicken nuggets, fries and a drink.  I brought it home and ate while the clothing was in my washing machine.

By the time I felt free to lay down, it was five p.m.  I seemed to have gotten over "the hump" of my usual afternoon exhaustion so I watched the last two episodes of STATELESS.  A limited series (I think that means only one season) on Netflix:  The lives of four people find their lives intertwined in an immigration detention center.  
It is very good.  

Peg called around six thirty p.m. and told me that she accidentally locked herself out of both her car and the church (where she works).  It was about time for her to meet up with Laura Vigliotti for supper at Aquagates.  I guess she had her phone with her since she called Laura and Laura picked her up and they went out to eat.  By the time they got back to the church parking lot, Ben was there to help her get back inside. 

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

SUNDAY, December 11th, 2022 CONNECT CHRISTMAS LUNCHEON

Week of Sunday 9/10 through Saturday 9/16, 2023

Week Starting Sunday February 25th, 2024