LAST DAY OF JULY (It was a good day)

First thing today, I had an appointment with Kevin Kopek at NorthWest Bank.  It went very well.   After that meeting, I went to the library to make copies of bills I paid that were Mary Annes.  I went home for a few minutes, hoping to be able to get through to someone at Verizon to straighten out MA's home phone and bill and I got the bills organized and into an envelope, which I dropped off at the lawyers office before going to Mary Anne's house.  I worked for about an hour and a half and finished up going through the boxes that Kevin and Rita brought down from the attic last night and then finished up Mary Anne's mothers bedroom.   I took some old blankets to the HEARTS FOR THE HOMELESS box at Freedom.  When I got home I called Betty and asked her if she wanted to go to THE SHAMUS for supper tonight.  She called them and made a reservation for 6:45.  I took a nap and then got ready to go.  Supper at the SHAMUS was very good.   I had the grilled salmon again, and it was delicious.  

Betty and I decided to take a walk so we met up in front of City Hall and walked down to the Bewley Building and then to LAKE EFFECT ICE CREAM.   We each had a small ice cream cone.  I chose "candy apple" and it was very good.


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

SUNDAY, December 11th, 2022 CONNECT CHRISTMAS LUNCHEON

Week of Sunday 9/10 through Saturday 9/16, 2023

Week Starting Sunday February 25th, 2024