Monday, July 13th, 2020

This morning I was part of a conference call with Brian Talbot of Vanguard, Connie, myself and Karen who helps Connie be handling her mail.  It took about an hour and a half. 

Then I decided to go over to Mary Annes house to check the mail and straighten up the kitchen and see what else needed to be done.  But first I went to the Kenan Center to see the GartEn display.
  I think part or most of it had already been taken down.





                                               SCALA by Scott Bye

In the afternoon, I took a nap.  In the evening I met Kevin and Rita at Mary Anne's cottage in Olcott.  I had never been inside before.  It is full of STUFF.  Rita and Kevin each took an item, plus an item for each of their kids.  I took the antique lamps that Mary Anne wanted me to have, as well as the extra "globes" for them.

On the way home, I stopped at the TOPS in Newfane as well as FAMILY DOLLAR in Wrights Corners hoping to find some disinfectant wipes.  No luck.

I paid one of Mary Anne's credit card bills by mail, and called the other credit card company and found out she had a zero balance. I decided to NOT go to Life Group tomorrow, instead I will get various documents ready to take to the lawyer appointment at one p.m.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

SUNDAY, December 11th, 2022 CONNECT CHRISTMAS LUNCHEON

Week of Sunday 9/10 through Saturday 9/16, 2023

Week Starting Sunday February 25th, 2024