Monday, July 20th, 2020

I went over to Mary Anne's house and worked for about an hour this morning.  I threw a LOT of clothing downstairs and then sat in her living room and bagged them up and put them in my car.  Then I went to NORTHTOWN SUBARU to have the oil changed in my car.  There were a few bulbs out, which they replaced.    I need to schedule a time to have rear brake work done.

On the way home I stopped at Niagara Produce to get some bananas.  However, I bought other items also including a stuffed pork chop.  I also purchased a turkey/cranberry sandwich at the prepared food counter.  I took it home and had part of it for lunch.  It was not very good, I dislike those soft fluffy rolls.   I noticed on my receipt that I have had another $190 added to my EBT.  I now have over four hundred dollars available.  I can hardly keep up with this.

I had a troubling email from Marianne Koenig.  Apparently, Kevin called her and complained about valuable items being removed from the house.  I am concerned now about how well he and I will be able to work together in the future.  I need his help especially since I do not have keys to the garage and the apartment up above it.

I took a nap and when I was getting up, Peggy called.  She wanted to come over and get the newest bags of clothing to take to SAVE THE MICHAELS.  She came over and got them.

I cooked corn on the cob that I got at Niagara Produce for my supper.   Betty did not want to take a walk, so I took a twenty minute walk myself.  Then I sat on my small front porch and read the book about Corrie ten Boom for a while. 

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

SUNDAY, December 11th, 2022 CONNECT CHRISTMAS LUNCHEON

Week of Sunday 9/10 through Saturday 9/16, 2023

Week Starting Sunday February 25th, 2024