Monday, July 27th, 2020

I did not sleep well last night, I had a LOT of gas which kept me awake.  I went to Mary Anne's house arriving around 9:15 a.m.   Kevin came over and looked at the bathroom sink.  I asked him to use my tool that I brought with me.  It works well to get hair, etc. out of drains.  He seems to think that the problem is in the basement and he did not try the tool.   I bagged up some clothes and several bags of junk.  I met up with Peg at church and we transferred the bags of clothing to her car.  I put a huge bag of purses and shoes in the HEARTS FOR THE HOMELESS bin behind the church. 

I had a nice nap this afternoon and started to watch a Netflix series called SIGNS.  I am not sure if I will continue watching it.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

SUNDAY, December 11th, 2022 CONNECT CHRISTMAS LUNCHEON

Week Starting Sunday February 25th, 2024

Week of Sunday, March 17th through Saturday, March 23rd, 2023