Saturday July 11, 2020

In the morning, I made a potato salad.  I called Myrna and asked her if she would like to share the produce I got yesterday with me.  She said yes, so I packaged it up and added a few items: potato salad, creamy cucumbers and a can of three bean salad.   Before taking it to her, I stopped at Kevin's house and he gave me the  two bags of items from Prudden and Kandt.  I will need the death certificates when I meet with her lawyer on Tuesday.  I gave Kevin Maggie's new dog tag and license.

   I then went to see how the chalk walk was going.  I parked near Lake Effect Ice Cream and was able to see several artists working on their art.




Once home, I emptied out the bags.  I will send the sign in book and other items to Bianca

I worked on more sorting of Mary Anne's mail, looking for bank statements and other important items to take to the lawyer on Tuesday. 

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

SUNDAY, December 11th, 2022 CONNECT CHRISTMAS LUNCHEON

Week Starting Sunday February 25th, 2024

Week of Sunday, March 17th through Saturday, March 23rd, 2023