Saturday July 25, 2020

On the way to Mary Anne's house this morning, I ran into Kevin.  (Well, we were passing each other at a corner and both stopped).   He agreed to meet me at MA's house.  We talked for a bit about the situation.  Actually, he was yelling, not talking).  He expected to get a lot more of Mary Anne's estate in return for helping her out for so many years.  I wanted to tell him that MA was not obligated to leave either of us anything in her will, but I didn't.  At any rate, I think we cleared the air at least somewhat.  He agreed to meet me and the real estate appraiser at the house on Tuesday morning at ten thirty a.m. 

I worked for a couple of hours upstairs, in the room that was Mary Anne's mothers.  There is a built in dresser and desk full of LOTS of stuff.  I was able to go through about half of it and discarded a lot of stuff and got some stuff organized onto the shelves that I emptied.    I found some more cash which I brought home with me.  I will wait until I have gone through the rest of the stuff esp. the stuff in the desk in the third bedroom to see if I find any more cash before taking it to the lawyer.

When I got home, Peggy was finishing up in the garage.  She found a lot of interesting papers including our fathers army discharge papers.
We decided to go to REID'S for lunch.  We ate outside at a picnic table.  I had both  a burger and a white hot with sauce and some fries.

Then I went home and did a few things before napping.  I decided to go to Rite Aid to pick up a prescription but their hours have changed and I was too late.  When I got home, I read for a bit out on the front porch.  I decided to make a few phone calls.  I called Myrna, Dee and Vera. 

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

SUNDAY, December 11th, 2022 CONNECT CHRISTMAS LUNCHEON

Week of Sunday 9/10 through Saturday 9/16, 2023

Week Starting Sunday February 25th, 2024