Sunday, July 12, 2020 CHURCH and more.

I decided to go to church today INSIDE rather than outside, even though it may have been comfortable enough outside for me.  My temperature was taken before I went into the sanctury.  It sure is weird seeing most of the seats removed and the available seats arranged in groups of four.

 We saw pre-recorded worship and a pre-recorded sermon, given by Ben.  It was good.

Don't let anyone's opinion of you stop you from getting to Jesus!
I had to leave the sanctuary before the sermon was over in order to join Peggy outside to help serve hot dogs.   She had recruited me, Betty, Marlene and Vicky to place hot dogs in small paper holders, along with napkins and condiments and to serve them.  Popsicles were also offered.    It went pretty smoothly and all of the hot dogs were taken.  Betty mentioned going to LaPorts for chicken and biscuits, but she knows that I do not eat in restaurants yet.  

I went home after church and had lunch and then I decided to go to FEEL RITE to see if I could get some LACT-O, which is a digestive enzyme that hopefully  will help with lactose intolerance.  I also got some Red Yeast Rice.  

I also stopped at the big NIAGARA PRODUCE in order to get some bananas. 
The place was very crowded.    I got bananas, one pear, white cherries, apricots, cider and and probably a couple more items.

Once home, I was getting ready to take a nap when Connie called.  We talked for a half hour or so.  

In the evening, I watched AMERICAN HISTORY'S BIGGEST FIBS.  The topic was the Revolutionary War.  
I was watching this show, which I really liked, when Betty came over, bringing me a Route 66 puzzle that she got at GOOD WILL.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

SUNDAY, December 11th, 2022 CONNECT CHRISTMAS LUNCHEON

Week Starting Sunday February 25th, 2024

Week of Sunday, March 17th through Saturday, March 23rd, 2023