Thursday, July 16th

I went to the OFFICE FOR THE AGING this morning to pick up coupons for produce at local farmers markets and farm stands.  This year, they gave away what I call "goody bags" which included info about other services as well as a package of five face masks, hand sanitizer and gloves, as well as a thermometer!
Then I went to Mary Anne's house to work on sorting through stuff in order to get ready for an estate sale.  I worked for a couple of hours, throwing away lots of old paperwork.  I took three bags of clothing to donate when I left.  I took them over to FREEDOM and put them in the donation box behind the church.

I decided to go to WalMart to see if I could find a pair of flip flops before they are all gone.  I actually bought four pair of shoes (one pair of flip flops, a pair of sandals and two pair of slip on sneakers)  I got myself a half a tuna sub at SUBWAY. 

Once home, I ate my lunch, and responded to a couple of phone calls.  Then I took a nap.  Shortly after I got up from my nap, Peggy called to remind me of the Prayer Meeting on ZOOM at seven p.m.  So, I had a quick supper before logging on.  It was a small group led by Peggy:  me, Marlene,
Mary Sylvas and the Christies who are missionaries in Kenya, but on extended leave.  They are in Florida right now, hoping to return soon.


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

SUNDAY, December 11th, 2022 CONNECT CHRISTMAS LUNCHEON

Week Starting Sunday February 25th, 2024

Week of Sunday, March 17th through Saturday, March 23rd, 2023