Tuesday July 28, 2020

Kevin and I met at Mary Anne's house and he showed me the upstairs apartment, over the garage.  Then we met the real estate appraiser (Mike).  I continued sorting and bagging clothing while Mike and Kevin walked through the property.  Then they went out to Olcott so the cottage could be appraised, while I stayed at the house, sorting, etc.

I was at MA's house from nine a.m. until a little after one p.m.  Then I met Peg at FREEDOM, and she took the bags of clothing.   I also put three bags of blankets and sheets into the bin behind the church.

I was hungry and tired and decided to pick up some lunch.  I remembered a gift card I won at the Presbyterian Home, for the OLIVE LEAF.  I went there and ordered one of the specials:  roast pork with stuffing and potatoes.  I added a side of coleslaw to that.  The cashier who took my order and rang me up was having a hard time with everything, apparently she is new on the job.

I met up with Kevin and Rita and their son, Jacob, at Mary Anne's house at a few minutes before seven p.m.   The three of them brought stuff down from the attic to the front porch.  They were there less than a full hour.   I was able to go through some of the stuff on the spot.  Kevin took four HUGE black bags of stuff to put in his bosses bin.  Candy next door had room in her garbage container for a few of my bags.  I called Paula and she agreed to come get two paper bags full of papers, etc. to put in her recyclable bin.  I had two small bags of trash left which I put in Peggy and David's trash.  I took one bag to the church and put it in the HEARTS FOR THE HOMELESS bin. 

I realized that I needed gas, so I decided to go to Scapelleti's for gas and then go to the Rochester Road TOPS for bananas and almond milk.  It turned out I spent over thirty dollars there, but I lucked out because an off brand of disinfectant wipes was available, albeit expensive. 

I arrived home around nine p.m. and took a shower.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

SUNDAY, December 11th, 2022 CONNECT CHRISTMAS LUNCHEON

Week of Sunday 9/10 through Saturday 9/16, 2023

Week Starting Sunday February 25th, 2024