TWILIGHT GARDEN WALK: July 10,2020

This morning I picked up two boxes of produce at Niagara County Cooperative Extension.  I tried to reach Myrna so I could take one to her, but she was not answering her phone, so I took the extra box to Betty.  I went to Prudden and Kandt to get the pictures, etc. from the calling hours, but they had already been given to Kevin, along with the death certificates.  I went to TATER CAKES and purchased four cupcakes to celebrate Marlene's birthday.

I prepared CREAMY CUCUMERS and ONIONS after lunch and then I took a nap.  I finished watching FYRE FESTIVAL.

It turned out that Jenny could not meet up with Marlene and I this evening.  Betty did not want to go (she hates eating outside).  I called Pam and she was happy to meet Marlene and at the PARKSIDE DRIVE-IN for supper at six p.m.  I had a fish sandwich.  I treated Marlene.  I put candles on the cupcakes and we sang HAPPY BIRTHDAY to her.  I purchased some vanilla custard to go with the cupcakes.   We ran into Wayne and Sharon while we were there.

After we finished eating Marlene and I went to four houses on The Twilight Garden Walk.  We particularly liked the last house we went to. It was getting dark when we arrived and shortly many soft colored lights went on.




On my way home I called Peggy and suggested she go over to this house on Harding Avenue.  She and David went and enjoyed it.  

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

SUNDAY, December 11th, 2022 CONNECT CHRISTMAS LUNCHEON

Week of Sunday 9/10 through Saturday 9/16, 2023

Week Starting Sunday February 25th, 2024