Wed. July 22, 2020

I arrived at Mary Anne's house a little after nine a.m. and after pulling the garbage bins away from the curb, I got to work.   I really wanted to complete one of the bedrooms, but I was unable to.  Most of the dressers in MA's room are now empty, but one still has at least one drawer full of stuff.  Several items are very nice (dressy) and I kept them for the estate sale.  I worked until a little after one p.m. I filled several bags and took them to Peggy at FREEDOM CHURCH.    She will deliver them to SAVE THE MICHAELS.

I came home and had a late lunch (stuffed pork chop from Niagara Produce, coleslaw and garlic toast).  The receipt for MA's license plates had come in the mail, so I called BOWER AGENCY and asked if I could bring it in and cancel her car insurance.  They agreed, so I did that after lunch.  There will be a small refund (one month) returned to her in the mail.

I took a nap and also watched a bit of QUICKSAND on netflix.  When I got up, it was pretty much supper time  I had half of a muskmelon for my supper. 

Peggy called and said she will pick up our bbq chicken dinners at the CareNet Center tomorrow and that I should meet her at her house at 5:30 and we will have supper together. 

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

SUNDAY, December 11th, 2022 CONNECT CHRISTMAS LUNCHEON

Week Starting Sunday February 25th, 2024

Week of Sunday, March 17th through Saturday, March 23rd, 2023