8/19/2020 Cottage

 In the morning, I talked with Marianne Koenig about the sale of the cottage.  She plans to call all three potential buyers and asked each one to make an offer in writing by Friday.

Betty and I met up at the cottage a little bit after eleven a.m. and worked for  couple of hours.  Then we went to Maxwell Station for lunch.  I had a BLT.  It was really nice eating out on their patio, but Betty griped a lot about a bee that was hanging around.  

I felt really sleepy on the drive back to Lockport, so I went straight home.  I took a nap. When I got up I had supper.  Then I went to Mary Anne's house to put her trash out.  I also went to Rite Aide to pick up my Restasis and I also got calcium, B12 and a multivitamin.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

SUNDAY, December 11th, 2022 CONNECT CHRISTMAS LUNCHEON

Week Starting Sunday February 25th, 2024

Week of Sunday, March 17th through Saturday, March 23rd, 2023