8/4/2020

I was at Mary Anne's house this morning for a little over two hours.  The sorting inside the house is done,
which does not mean that the place looks good, it means that all junk has been removed.  

I stopped at THE CUTTING CREW on my way home and made an appointment for ten thirty a.m. Thursday.  I also made an appointment with an allergist in Tonawanda for the week after my planned trip to Rome.  

I made a potato salad for my lunch, the took a nap.  

I met up with Rita and Kevin at MA's house.  We worked in the garage.  I asked Mary Anne's neighbors on Maple Street if they had some extra room in their trash bin and they said I could add some bags to theirs.  I dropped a couple of bags off in the box behind FREEDOM.  

 When I got home there was a phone message from Peggy.  She wants to go to the SHAMUS Friday night for salmon.  On Saturday, she and David want to come over to work on my alarm system.  

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

SUNDAY, December 11th, 2022 CONNECT CHRISTMAS LUNCHEON

Week Starting Sunday February 25th, 2024

Week of Sunday, March 17th through Saturday, March 23rd, 2023