Thursday August 6th

 I  took the day off from working at Mary Anne's house.   First I dropped the coin collection off at David and Peggy's house.  Then I went to the CUTTING CREW to get my hair colored and trimmed.  Michelle was my stylist.  She had to do something extra to lighten my hair up closer to the color I wanted, but I think this may have had more to do with the contrast between my roots and the rest of my hair.  I am not sure it worked very well.  She cut a whole inch off because of the split ends and unevenness.  The final bill was eighty dollars and I gave her a ten dollar tip.  

Then I went to RUNNINGS to find a sleeping bag.  I found one I liked, seventy dollars and purchased it, and then I went to KITH AND KIN to get a loaf of wheat bread.  I finished up my pork steak for lunch, along with pork and beans and potato salad, and some melon.    Then I  took a nap.

I called Pam and we talked for a bit.  I took the sleeping bag out of its plastic case and the bag that came with it.  I like the bag, but it was too hard to get it back into the bag.  So I decided to return it to RUNNINGS.

I met up with Kevin and Rita at Mary Anne's house and we stayed for a little less than an hour, they continued bringing stuff up from the basement and I continued sorting.  Then I went to Runnings and returned the sleeping bag.  The cashier wanted to give me a gift card instead of cash, but I told her I did not want one since I rarely shop there.  She made a phone call and was able to give me cash.  I went to WalMart to look for a sleeping bag.  I only had a couple of minutes to look since I arrived at 8:20 and they close at 8:30 (something I did not know).  

I registered for attending church this coming Sunday. 




Comments

Popular posts from this blog

SUNDAY, December 11th, 2022 CONNECT CHRISTMAS LUNCHEON

Week of Sunday 9/10 through Saturday 9/16, 2023

Week Starting Sunday February 25th, 2024