Tuesday, September 29th, 2020

 I had planned to go to the LADIES LIFE GROUP at Freedom Church this morning but I was suffering from diarrhea due to eating an ice cream sandwich yesterday afternoon.  I divided my time between the bathroom and my bed in the morning watching several episodes of SCHITT'S CREEK.  

Betty dropped off a Paula's Donut for me!  

Early afternoon I had something small to eat and then after checking the mail, took an item from the USPS regarding Mary Anne's mail to the lawyers office.  I also went to Aldi's to get some bananas and a can of soup.  Then to Rite Aid to get a few items.  

John Urtel came over to get the new title for Mary Anne's car.  

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

SUNDAY, December 11th, 2022 CONNECT CHRISTMAS LUNCHEON

Week Starting Sunday February 25th, 2024

Week of Sunday, March 17th through Saturday, March 23rd, 2023