CHRISTMAS 2020



 I made the raisin sauce for the ham in the morning, and got the macaroni and cheese ready to put into the oven.  I talked with Chris, Megan, Cassy and Tyler on the phone.  They are having a nice Christmas day and later on will go over to Quinn's family home for Christmas dinner.  Quinn is Cassandra's fiance.  I guess the two families have come to accept and support their engagement.

I tried to reach Connie, but she did not answer.  She cannot seem to hear her phone, I think it is in one of the bedrooms.  

I headed over to Peg and David's house at two thirty, taking mac and cheese, banana bread, raisin sauce for the ham and elderberry pie .I saw their new piece of artwork.


  We had a delicious dinner.  We exchanged gifts.  They gave me a Vera Bradley bag which I like a lot.  They like the book about Glenwood Cemetery that I gave them.


After dinner, Peggy asked if anyone wanted to watch a HALLMARK movie and I said NO emphatically.  I suggested we watch ELF, which I had taken with me.   We watched it.  

When I got home, there were three messages from Connie, telling me about which Christmas movies are on TV today.  I called Christa and we talked for a while.  

I had been looking forward to watching the new CALL THE MIDWIFE Christmas special, but I fell asleep in the middle of it.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

SUNDAY, December 11th, 2022 CONNECT CHRISTMAS LUNCHEON

Week Starting Sunday February 25th, 2024

Week of Sunday, March 17th through Saturday, March 23rd, 2023