December 26, 2020 The Day After Christmas

 I slept in a little longer today and then prepared ham and eggs for my breakfast.  I decided to work on getting some of of my photographs in order.  This involved getting out albums and checking to see if the album pictures have been uploaded to my flickr account.  And if pictures have not been uploaded, then I upload them to flickr and label them and make sure they are in "sets" or "albums" in my flickr account. And then I have to do something with the pictures that are in flickr since I do not need to keep them.  So, i started piles for Peg, Carol Kraft, Megan, Gail, Christa etc.  This process is taking a lot longer than I thought it would, but I will keep plugging away at it.  When I can get rid of these old albums, I will have more places to put things I plan to keep.  

Peg called.  She and David were on their way to WalMart to check out the post Christmas sales.  I asked her to get me chocolate chips and eggs.  I will provide a batch of chocolate chip cookies for desert next Friday night, when I go to their house for New Years Eve dinner.  

In the early afternoon, it started snowing and accuweather said the snow would continue for a couple of hours, so I put my car in the garage.

I watched a couple of episodes of LAW AND ORDER SVU and then found the CALL THE MIDWIFE Christmas Special and watched it.  

                                          It was absolutely brilliant!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

SUNDAY, December 11th, 2022 CONNECT CHRISTMAS LUNCHEON

Week Starting Sunday February 25th, 2024

Week of Sunday, March 17th through Saturday, March 23rd, 2023