Wednesday, December 30th FESTIVAL of LIGHTS at at the Erie County Fairgrounds

 I put all the ingredients for CABBAGE ROLL SOUP in the crockpot before heading out.  I went to TOPS and purchased a ticket for the Festival of Lights.  All tickets have to be pre-purchased with NO sales at the entrance.


at the fairgrounds in Hamburg.   I also picked up a few other items.  Also I went to the DOLLAR TREE and purchased some food items and some other things like dishwashing liquid and trash bags, etc.   I stopped at   Molinaro's  and bought a half dozen Italian Wedding Cake cookies since I had been craving them.  

I had a bowl of the soup for lunch and it was DELICIOUS!!!!!   The cookies were a bit of a disappointment, though.  I think Entenmanns are better, but I could not find any Entenmanns products at TOPS.  I will take four of the cookies to Peg and David's house tomorrow night.  

After a nap, I put the ingredients for the chocolate chip cookie dough together, and set the dough on the front porch where it is cool.  After supper I met up with Peg and David at their house, and David drove us to the Erie County Fairgrounds for the FESTIVAL OF LIGHTS.  

It was a drive through event and it was very good!














We went through Tim Hortons drive thru before we got to their house.  I got a cup of hot chocolate.  

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

SUNDAY, December 11th, 2022 CONNECT CHRISTMAS LUNCHEON

Week Starting Sunday February 25th, 2024

Week of Sunday, March 17th through Saturday, March 23rd, 2023