SECOND DAY HIKE: January 2, 2021 at Reinstein Woods

 I met up with Peg at her house and we headed to Depew so we could hike at Reinstein Woods. There were quite a few cars in the parking area.   We picked up a map and headed out.  The map was not all that easy to decipher.  



After our hike we headed back towards Lockport, looking for a place to have lunch.  We stopped at Cracker Barrel, but their dining room was not open.  It was the same at Core Life.  We decided to go to Wegmans and pick up a few items.  It was getting late, so we decided to skip going out  for lunch and pick up something fresh to eat in the car.  I got a slice of pizza and Peg bought a small sub.  

I had a piece of apple pie and an ice cream sandwich when I got home.  I was worn out, but decided to skip a nap and watch TV instead.  I think I was dozing off during LAW AND ORDER SVU, when Myrna called to tell me that she is not going to church tomorrow.   Later on I returned a call to Sue.  She is feeling really isolated since she does not go anywhere.  

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

DAY EIGHT of Alaskan Cruise: Thursday, September 18, 2025 Skagway

EAGLE WATCH at the Iroquois National Wildlife Refuge and more: 2/1/2020

Week of Sunday, August 10th through Saturday, August 16th, 2025 (Recipe for Crazy Crust Pie)