Sunday January 3rd, 2021

 I got to church early in order to help at the COFFEE BAR.  I was in charge of handing out cups of coffee to those who wanted it.  Sarah Hull was in charge of handing out cups of hot water along with either tea bags or hot chocolate packets.   I don't think everyone who was came to church took advantage of this.  There were two types of popcorn available, too.  It was the third week of AT THE MOVIES.  Pastor Craig showed clips of the movie:  RUN THE RACE,


and wove his sermon into  the theme of the movie.  I hope to watch the whole movie.  I found it on HULU and will watch it soon.

After church, I went to the LOCKPORT OUTDOOR STORE to purchase grippers for the bottom of my winter boots, in order to make hiking and walking safer.  Then I went to Rite Aid to get a couple of supplements since NATURE MADE vitamins and supplements were on sale BOGO.

I napped after lunch and when I got up, I put some of my Christmas stuff away, and then watched TV.

This was on at nine p.m. on PBS.       ELIZABETH IS MISSING.


It is a very good movie.  I am going to try to find the book.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

DAY EIGHT of Alaskan Cruise: Thursday, September 18, 2025 Skagway

EAGLE WATCH at the Iroquois National Wildlife Refuge and more: 2/1/2020

Week of Sunday, August 10th through Saturday, August 16th, 2025 (Recipe for Crazy Crust Pie)