Tuesday, January 5, 2020

 I spent the day at home.  I had phone calls from Peggy and Betty.  Peggy wants me to serve coffee in church this Sunday, and I agreed.  Also, next Tuesday I will be part of a team that assembles New Years Boxes for people who go to our church.  Betty offered to bring over a bag of clothing she is getting rid of so I can look through it and see if anything works for Carrie or me.  I agreed, but she never showed up.

I worked on sorting and then scanning pictures from my trip to Maine in August of 2000.  Some of the pictures were already in a set in flickr and I am in the process of adding all the rest of them.  Unfortunately, I did not label all of the pictures, but I remember a lot about the places Peg and I went.

I made another batch of cabbage roll soup, and it turned out really good.    In the evening, I talked to Christa on the phone.  And then I settled in to watch the first episode of the new season of THIS IS US and episode 3 of NURSES.




Comments

Popular posts from this blog

DAY EIGHT of Alaskan Cruise: Thursday, September 18, 2025 Skagway

EAGLE WATCH at the Iroquois National Wildlife Refuge and more: 2/1/2020

Week of Sunday, August 10th through Saturday, August 16th, 2025 (Recipe for Crazy Crust Pie)