Friday, March 12

 I dropped some newspapers off for Elaine.  Then I went to the Dale Association to pick up some paperwork that I need to complete before I go in to have my 2020 taxes done.  Then I went to Peg's house to drop off her printed copy of her book since David wants to read it before I read it.  I thought he was not at home because his little car was not there, so I did not stop. Then I went to the GOOD WILL, hoping to find a denim vest.  I did not find one, but I found a very nice, dressy, printed vest that fits great. It was five dollars, but had never been worn, it still had tags on it!  It will go good with black slacks and a turtleneck shirt.   Then I went to CITIZENS BANK and added beneficiaries to my three accounts there.  I am glad that is completed.  I think I have beneficiaries listed on all of my financial assets now.  I stopped at BK and used my $5 coupon for a Whopper meal deal, and brought it home and had it for lunch.  Then I started gathering stuff together for my income tax.  

Peg called and offered to try to get an appointment for a vaccination for me.  She said she is more aggressive than me, and maybe she can find a slot earlier then mid May.  I told her to go ahead and try.  She said she had seen her dentist and merely needed  a new filling, but at  a cost of over three hundred dollars.  YIKES!


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

SUNDAY, December 11th, 2022 CONNECT CHRISTMAS LUNCHEON

Week of Sunday 9/10 through Saturday 9/16, 2023

Week Starting Sunday February 25th, 2024