Saturday 3/13, Sunday 3/14 and today MONDAY, 3/15 Mostly at Home

 On Saturday, I stayed home all day and puttered around and started gathering items for my income tax appointment at the end of this month.  I also continued to try to schedule an appointment for a COVID vaccination.  I went out at four p.m. and picked up a corned beef and cabbage dinner at the Emmanuel Methodist Church.  I had most of it for supper and it was very good.  I got caught up on some of the tv shows I missed while in South Carolina in the evening.  I also talked with Myrna on the phone.  She fell again (in her kitchen) and is really suffering.  

On Sunday, I went to church.  Marlene and I got to talk for a bit before church and she is interested in going on a group trip to Glacier National Park in the summer of 2021.   I agreed to find out information about AAA trips. Paula called and we talked for a while.  Her brother hit a deer and totaled his car and she wants to help him get a new one.  Paula and I agreed to get together soon to go out to lunch and to Golden Hill State Park for a hike.

Today, I worked more on my income tax documents and made some progress.  I found out that I failed to name beneficiaries for my Met Life policy, which is worth about $4,000, so I requested paperwork to take care of this. After lunch, I decided to run some errands. I dropped off the last of the newspapers to Elaine,  I dropped off a couple of checks to the estate lawyer, went to AAA to pick up information about Glacier National Park and summer tours, went to Niagara Produce, dropped some food off in one of the small food donations boxes downtown, went to Rite Aid to pick up a record of my 2020 prescription costs and got a couple of items and stopped at JoJo's and bought a small dish of twist.  Oh, and down by Niagara Produce I saw an item out in somebody's junk that looked interesting, so I drove back and looked at it.  It seems to be a tabletop storage unit for folders, etc. I decided to take it.  When I got home, I cleaned it up and found a spot for it, and I think it will work well for storing folders and other paperwork.  I also continued to check (over and over again) with the Niagara County Health Dept, hoping that some appointments for vaccinations have opened up.  NO LUCK.  

Peg called to tell me that she called the travel agent and was told that it appears that our trip to Egypt in the fall WILL take place.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

SUNDAY, December 11th, 2022 CONNECT CHRISTMAS LUNCHEON

Week of Sunday 9/10 through Saturday 9/16, 2023

Week Starting Sunday February 25th, 2024