Tuesday, March 23, 2021 Life Group and More

 I went to the Ladies Life Group this morning.  There was rather a small group, I think there were seven of us.  It went well.  We are studying the "names of God."

 After it was over, Marlene and I stayed for a bit to discuss the idea of she and I taking a trip to Glacier National Park in July of this year.  We looked over information about two AAA trips in their magazine and decided we had too many questions about the logistics and details of the two trips offered, at this point.  So we decided to meet at the local AAA office and see if someone was free to meet with us.  The travel agent was not there but we were able to make an appointment to meet with her this coming Friday at 10:30 a.m.   As we were leaving, I asked Marlene if she wanted to go to SUBDELICIONS on 31, just a little way down the road and she said OK.  So we met there and decided what we wanted but after ten or fifteen minutes without being able to order (as usual there was only one person working, taking and preparing orders for inside and the drive thru)  we decided to go to Reid's, instead.    We met there and had lunch outside at a picnic table.  I noticed that they have closed the drive thru.  I had been in the mood for a hot dog for a few days, so my WHITE HOT hit the spot.

I went to the post office and mailed a book to Connie, and paid the 85 cents postage for something from Oxbow that was sent to me without postage.  It should be delivered to me tomorrow.

In the evening, I called Sue and we talked for a while and then I called Pam.  Both are doing well.

I called and cancelled the May appointment at UB, that I had for my first vaccination, since I found an earlier appointment.  

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

SUNDAY, December 11th, 2022 CONNECT CHRISTMAS LUNCHEON

Week of Sunday 9/10 through Saturday 9/16, 2023

Week Starting Sunday February 25th, 2024