FRIDAY, April 23rd

 I slept kinda late this morning.  I prepared banana pancakes for my breakfast.  I cleaned the bathroom this morning.  I decided to walk over to Betty's place to check her mail and then decided I might as well take a longer walk since I was going out.  I walked downtown and picked up a sandwich at Papa Leo's.  I ate half of it in front of City Hall, where I took a few pictures.  




I picked up Betty's mail and went home, where I rested for a bit and watched a couple of episodes of THE HANDMAIDS TALE.  Peggy called and said she is feeling pretty much back to normal, but she still has to quarantine for the full ten days.  

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

SUNDAY, December 11th, 2022 CONNECT CHRISTMAS LUNCHEON

Week Starting Sunday February 25th, 2024

Week of Sunday, March 17th through Saturday, March 23rd, 2023