FRIDAY, June 4th, 2021

 I called the History Center and registered for the Car Scavenger Hunt.  I made an appointment to have my hair cut.  I cancelled the colonoscopy and will reschedule after seeing Dr. Chubineh.  

After my haircut and a few errands, I had a light lunch at home and took a nap.  Betty picked Peggy and I up and we all went to THE FIELDSTONE.  They treated me to a birthday supper.  I had the baked fish florentine.  It was very good.   

After we dropped Peggy off, Betty asked me if I wanted to go home or for a ride.  I don't think I really gave her an answer, but we ended up taking a nice drive out to WILSON HARBOR.  

I took this picture in order to save the date.  






We walked out on the pier.  There was a nice breeze.



Comments

Popular posts from this blog

DAY EIGHT of Alaskan Cruise: Thursday, September 18, 2025 Skagway

EAGLE WATCH at the Iroquois National Wildlife Refuge and more: 2/1/2020

Week of Sunday, August 10th through Saturday, August 16th, 2025 (Recipe for Crazy Crust Pie)