June 6, 2021

 Church was pretty good this morning.  New members were given certificates. 


Peggy passed out new CONNECT Directories to the seniors.  After church I took Peggy's friend, Bev. to the convenience store near her apartment and then to her apartment.  Then I met up with Betty at THE OLIVE LEAF where we had lunch.  I went to Niagara Produce to get a few items before going home.

Mike and Dominic came over to get a few boards out of the garage.  Then I found CROWNSVILLE HOSPITAL (a documentary) on the new ROKU TV.  I started dozing off, sitting up, so I decided a nap was in order.  

When I got up from my nap, I saw that Betty had called a little while before so I called her back.  She wanted to take a walk, so while I got ready, she walked over to my house and we walked to LAKE EFFECT ICE CREAM.  I had a cherry vanilla popsicle.  

I watched an episode of CRIMINAL MINDS and then decided to see if I could log in to HULU on the new television.  It took 45 minutes for me to figure out the keyboard but I was finally able to log in and hopefully I will stay logged in.  I watched a few minutes of the first episode of TWIN PEAKS.    But the main reason I wanted to use HULU on the new tv was so I can watch THE HANDMAIDS TALE.  

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

DAY EIGHT of Alaskan Cruise: Thursday, September 18, 2025 Skagway

EAGLE WATCH at the Iroquois National Wildlife Refuge and more: 2/1/2020

Week of Sunday, August 10th through Saturday, August 16th, 2025 (Recipe for Crazy Crust Pie)