June 7th, 2021 and June 8th.
MONDAY, JUNE SEVENTH: I had my annual gyno exam this morning and it went well. On the way home, I decided to stop at the new bagel shop. Turns out that they are closed on Monday, but the owner GAVE me a half a dozen bagels, some plain and some whole wheat!!!!!
I went home and had lunch and took a nap. Shortly after I got up, Mary Turk knocked on the door to tell me that when she was walking by earlier, she heard my alarm going off.
Jan picked me up at five p.m. and we headed out to CAMP KENAN for paint night. It was a fun evening.
I am not really happy with my painting, which is below, but I had fun.
TUESDAY, JUNE 8th
I had to deal with the DOG CONTROL OFFICE and Kevin Layer this morning, as well as email the lawyer regarding a notice sent to Mary Anne (that came to my house) stating that if Maggie is not licensed within the next week there will be a court appearance. Kevin told me over the phone that Rita took care of this at the veterinarian's office several weeks ago, and then started complaining about how long it is taking to close the estate.
I went to the Tuesday morning Ladies Life Group and then eight of us went out to lunch at the FIELDSTONE including Nina DeLong who is a missionary to China. When I got home, I worked on edging the driveway for a bit and right after I went inside, we had a heavy rainstorm.
I reviewed the paperwork for the ROAD RALLY/SCAVENGER HUNT and called Betty to ask if she has a stopwatch on her smart phone. She does and she figured out how to use it.
Comments
Post a Comment