Thursday, June 10th, 2021
While I was getting ready for the day, the dog control officer called regarding Mary Anne's dog (Maggie). She is switching the information from Mary Anne to Kevin, now that she has the facts. Apparently, Kevin did take care of getting a dog license for Maggie back in 2019, shortly after he took her, but has failed to keep things up. Then Paula called to tell me that the new owners of Mary Anne's house are putting in an asphalt drive way between their house and where Candy lives.
I had an appointment with Dr. Chubineh at his Williamsville office today. So, I decided to leave early and go to FEEL RITE and pick up some of the enzymes I use, and at Old Navy. I went to both of those places and then headed to the docs office, which I had never been to before. I had a bit of a difficult time finding it because my GPS would not accept the address as valid. It is in a spot with several buildings and several medical practices. The appointment went well. Dr. Ch said he does not think I need to have a colonoscopy now, but perhaps in six months or so, which will be two years since the previous one. The stool sample did not show any bacteria, but did show moderate inflammation.
On the way home, I stopped at the large NIAGARA PRODUCE and purchased a few items and checked their seafood department to see if they sell lobster tails. They do sell FROZEN LOBSTER TAILS. So, I think I will get them there later on this month when Peg, David and I celebrate Fathers Day.
After I got up from my attempted nap, I realized how nice out it was so I called around until I found someone who might be interested in taking a walk. Barb was and she and I met down at WIDEWATERS. There were a lot of people and cars there due to an old car show and music. Barb and I walked along the paved trail for close to an hour.
I talked to Myrna in the evening. She is worn out from a cancer treatment yesterday.
Comments
Post a Comment