7/25/21 AT THE MOVIES FINALE

 Maggie Weeks asked me to give her a ride to church this morning.  So, after picking Betty up, I picked her up at Emmet Belknap where she had walked to.   When I got to church, I was able to talk to Marlene for a few minutes and she said she is feeling MUCH MUCH better, that the steroids helped her almost immediately after she started taking them five days ago.

Pastor Craig chose the movie THE CASE FOR CHRIST for this mornings sermon/   I read the book many years ago and also saw most of the movie on Netflix a couple of years ago.  It is one of my favorite books!  
Since this was the last Sunday of GOING TO THE MOVIES, I decided to get a few pictures.  


Cans of cold soda/pop were offered ate the door and there were snacks available in the sanctuary.

Leslie called in the early afternoon and we tentatively set a plan for me to meet up with her in Auburn and we will go to the New York State Fair.   Later on Bonnie B. called hoping I could tell her if SAVOR (restaurant in the Culinary Institute of Niagara Falls) is open on Mondays and if reservations were needed.  

I watched several episodes of WILD WILD COUNTRY on netflix.

Wild Wild Country is a Netflix documentary series about the controversial Indian guru Bhagwan Shree Rajneesh (Osho), his one-time personal assistant Ma Anand Sheela, and their community of followers in the Rajneeshpuram community located in Wasco CountyOregon, US

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

SUNDAY, December 11th, 2022 CONNECT CHRISTMAS LUNCHEON

Week of Sunday 9/10 through Saturday 9/16, 2023

Week Starting Sunday February 25th, 2024