Friday, July 23, 2021

 I did some chores at home this morning, including rearranging my dining room table and making a couple of other small changes in that room.  At ten a.m. I went over to visit with Louise.  Louise is recovering from COVID and is still on oxygen.  Vicki was there, too.  The three of us visited for over an hour.  Then I went to Niagara Produce and the library.  I napped in the afternoon.  When I got up, I noticed that Peggy had tried to reach me, so I called her and we arranged to take a walk together after supper.  We met up at Lake Effect Ice Cream and walked down to the canal, and saw the statues.

Their are more men and a little girl who are in the process of being sculpted and will be added when they are completed.   Peggy agreed to pose!

  I think we walked along the towpath for close to an hour. 




When we got back up to Lake Effect, I bought a popsicle

and we sat on a bench for a while.

We discussed ideas for Peggy's party.  We decided on a PEGGY TRIVIA game, which I will put together.  

I started watching DR DEATH on Peacock.   It is based on a true story of a neurosurgeon who bungled many surgeries and ruined and ended lives.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

SUNDAY, December 11th, 2022 CONNECT CHRISTMAS LUNCHEON

Week of Sunday 9/10 through Saturday 9/16, 2023

Week Starting Sunday February 25th, 2024