Friday, July 30th, 2021

 First thing this morning, I went to WalMart to get refunded for the items that were rang up wrong last evening.  I was successful in getting that done quickly.  I also picked up a few grocery items.  I went to OFFICE MAX and purchased an ink cartridge for my printer.  When I got home, I installed the new cartridge successfully and I printed out the new tickets for the GO VAN GOGH exhibit.    I called Myrna and arranged to prepare supper for her and to bring it to her house around six p.m.   

I prepared a turkey, stuffing and gravy casserole.  I took some cranberry sauce out of the freezer.  I made a cranberry/pasta salad to go with it and started a batch of cranberry/walnut/raisin cookies.  I have a huge bag of dried cranberries to use up!!!!!

Peggy came over after work to help me put the air conditioner in the upstairs apartment.  I suggested that she have supper with Myrna and I.  She agreed and helped me get the hot food into the back of my car and then up into Myrna's apartment.  Myrna was surprised that Peggy joined us.  The three of us had a nice meal together:  turkey/stuffing casserole, summer squash, and cranberry/macaroni salad.  I also took over a container of the cookies I made earlier and a cup of lemon custard.  Peggy went to Rite Aid to pick up a prescription for Myrna.  We stayed about two hours.  

I found a movie SPRING of 1941.  I was unable to find out if it is based on a true story.  It is a holocaust story, very graphic



Comments

Popular posts from this blog

SUNDAY, December 11th, 2022 CONNECT CHRISTMAS LUNCHEON

Week of Sunday 9/10 through Saturday 9/16, 2023

Week Starting Sunday February 25th, 2024