Saturday, July 31st

 I met up with Peg at Home Depot and we sat down with another Barb, who is an expert on doors, but recently moved to another department.  I think we were switched to this Barb because the new Barb who now works in the door department messed up a bit last week, when Peg and I spent two full hours with her and left without resolving the door purchase.  Anyways, it went well, took only an hour and now the door is on order.   Both Peggy and I feel bad because the other Barb, who we worked with last week, probably had her feelings hurt because we switched who we were working with.  But this project involves a LOT of money and we knew that the original Barb had only been on the job for three weeks and while she was doing her best, it was absolutely GRUELING, working with her.  

After I left HD, I went to the Saturday Market and met up with Betty, who had just arrived.  We walked the entire market and I purchased a couple of items.   The market was very crowded.  







Then I dropped her off at her apartment and went home to put my items away and use my bathroom before picking her up to head out.  First we went to MILLERS where we purchased sandwiches and then I dropped her off at Elaine E's where she will spend the afternoon.  

After my nap, I went upstairs and did some dusting in preparation for Megan's arrival when she comes for Peggy's party.  

In the evening, I watched THE MERRY GENTLEMAN on Fawesome TV.


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

SUNDAY, December 11th, 2022 CONNECT CHRISTMAS LUNCHEON

Week of Sunday 9/10 through Saturday 9/16, 2023

Week Starting Sunday February 25th, 2024