Wednesday, June 21st

 This morning, I called Louise and asked if I could visit her today and maybe bring lunch for the two of us.  She said she will be busy today with her son, but maybe we can get together for a visit on Friday.  I agreed to call her Friday morning. 

I had an EYE appointment this morning.  Doc. L wants to see me in three months at which time my vision will be tested for a new prescription.  After that, I went to the Y and signed up for the next craft class and then to Rite Aid where I picked up two scripts.  

When I got home, there was a message from Peggy so I called her back.  She asked if I might do a load of laundry for her and David since it appears that both their washer and dryer were damaged by the water in their basement last night.   I agreed to pick up their laundry and do it, and I offered to pick up spaghetti dinners for them from the Royalton Center Methodist Church.   

After dropping their dinners off, I went home and had my spaghetti (delicious) and started doing their laundry.  And watched some Ben Shapiro and Michael Knowles on youtube.  Myrna called at nine thirty p.m. and we talked for a little while.  

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

SUNDAY, December 11th, 2022 CONNECT CHRISTMAS LUNCHEON

Week of Sunday 9/10 through Saturday 9/16, 2023

Week Starting Sunday February 25th, 2024