Sunday, September 19, 2021

 In the morning, before church, I made potato salad to take to Peg's house.  Maggie messaged me that she is not feeling well enough to go to church.   Church was pretty good this morning.  I sat with Betty and Glenda.   Robyn Brown was back.

I rested in the afternoon and made mini corn breads and fruity muffins.  I took them to Peg's house at three thirty p.m.  David had prepared prime rib and lobster tails.  Peggy had baked some sweet potatoes.  So the menu was lobster tails, prime rib, potato salad, sweet potatoes, the breads I baked and baked custard for desert.  

After supper, Peggy and I took a walk.  We walked a little over a mile in the Willow Street area.  

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

SUNDAY, December 11th, 2022 CONNECT CHRISTMAS LUNCHEON

Week of Sunday 9/10 through Saturday 9/16, 2023

Week Starting Sunday February 25th, 2024