October 12th and 13th, 2021

 YESTERDAY, I went to LIFE GROUP in the morning.  It did not finish on time, but I left at 12:30 before it actually ended.   I ran into Marlene in the parking lot.  She looked really good, maybe a little pale.  She is recovering from COVID and said her recovery is progressing.  She said that she just came from the doctor and was told that her lungs are good.  She has another chest x-ray coming up, and after that she hopes to return to work.  I don't recall what I did the rest of the day, except that I made coleslaw in the evening.  

TODAY, I had an eye doc appointment in the morning and I was there close to two hours.  I told Dr. L about how my right eye seems foggy and blurry compared to my left.  He said I have a tiny tear in the implant that was put in after my cataract surgery (which I think was just about four years ago).  He said it can be repaired by laser and it is a very simple procedure that can be done at his Williamsville office.  He said I do not need to have it right away if it is not bothering me.  

I stopped at Cusimano's and used a coupon for a grilled chicken sandwich and I ate it in the car while I continued reading the book Mary gave me when we left ASP last Friday morning.  

I went to THE GOOD WILL and dropped off a bag of items and went in and looked for a denim vest, without success, and to Citizens Bank and deposited the check Mary gave me, to the DOLLAR TREE to get a few items and got gas.  When I got home I called HOLIDAY VALLEY to get info about the ski lift ride that Betty and I might take this coming Saturday.  I took a nap and got up in time to meet up with Sarah and Elaine at Elaine's house.  Sarah drove us to the church in Cambria where we picked up chicken and biscuit dinners.  We took them to Elaine's house so we could eat together.  We talked for an hour and a half or so after we finished eating.

I found this movie and started watching it 
A seven year old boy was kidnapped from his summer camp.  

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

SUNDAY, December 11th, 2022 CONNECT CHRISTMAS LUNCHEON

Week Starting Sunday February 25th, 2024

Week of Sunday, March 17th through Saturday, March 23rd, 2023