October 14th, 2021

I started a soup in the crockpot before leaving for  Peggy's FREEDOM GROUP this morning.  It was a smaller group this morning, and it went very well.  I left immediately after and headed home where I had a quick lunch and checked my mail (and added a couple of items to the crockpot) before heading over to BEAUMAN'S to have my car  inspected.  It passed!!!!

I called Pam about four thirty p.m. and asked if she wanted to come over for supper, but she had already eaten.  She came over a little later on and we took a long walk and then visited for a while here at my place.  We decided that some day soon we will go to the NIAGARA HOTEL, since it has been revamped.  However, when I messaged the NH on facebook and asked about their lunch menu, I was told that they do not have a kitchen and do not serve any food.  When I told this to Pam, she said that someone told her that the food was good!

I talked to Betty on the phone for a bit.  We decided to NOT go to Ellicottville this coming Saturday because the weather will not be all that good.  We might do something else.    

I finished watching JEWEL on the Filmrise British TV channel.  It wss a "made for TV" movie with Farrah Fawcett.  


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

SUNDAY, December 11th, 2022 CONNECT CHRISTMAS LUNCHEON

Week Starting Sunday February 25th, 2024

Week of Sunday, March 17th through Saturday, March 23rd, 2023