October 15th and 16th, 2021

10/15    I accompanied Carrie and the medical liaison to Mt. St. Mary's Hospital so Carrie could have an ultrasound.   After that I went to a fall bazaar at Messiah Lutheran Church in Lewiston.  I bought ten dollars worth of tickets and deposited most of them in a basket that had three leather like travel bags.  I went to DeCamillo's and bought a piece of pizza and a pumpkin pie.  I went to Hibbards and had a small chocolate custard (and a few LACTO pills).  

In the evening I talked with Peggy, Betty, Myrna and Elaine and Connie on the phone.  Tomorrow, I will pick up two turkey dinners at the Emmanuel Methodist Church and take them to Myrna's place so she and I can have supper together.

10/16   I was thinking about going to the library to the last day of the book sale when you pay a couple of dollars and can fill up a bag, but I decided not to.  I was finishing up baking a batch of oatmeal raisin cookies for tomorrows CONNECT luncheon when Peggy and David arrived.  David took the screen door off in the doorway off of Carrie's room, in preparation for Home Depot coming to install the new door.

While I was listening to Ben Shapiro interview Bari Weiss,


I was able to find her podcast page and listened to a couple of them.  She seems really down to earth, and encourages people to listen to the opinions of those on the other side and be willing to change their minds (WHICH IS EXACTLY WHAT MY MINDSET IS).  I think I will be listening to her podcasts a LOT.  

I left the house a little bit after four p.m. to go to the church.  Chiavetta's take out was supposed to start at four thirty but the parking lot was almost filled up and there were lots of people in line.  I think I was around the twentieth or twenty fifth.  Once the line started moving, it kept moving steadily.  I picked up two dinners and took them over to Myrna's house.  We had supper together and visited for a while.  I gave her the bag with magazines and salt water taffy in it that Louise asked me to deliver.  Myrna gave me one of her four tray tables, it  matches one that I already have.  

I got caught up on BIG SKY after I got home from Myrna's place. 

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

SUNDAY, December 11th, 2022 CONNECT CHRISTMAS LUNCHEON

Week Starting Sunday February 25th, 2024

Week of Sunday, March 17th through Saturday, March 23rd, 2023