Saturday the 23rd of October, 2021

 I decided to prepare chicken and biscuits today, and decided to have someone over for supper.  I called Betty first and she agreed.  The menu will be chicken and biscuits, sweet potatoes, fruit salad and brownies for desert.  

Elaine called and gave me information about a donation dinner at the UNITED CHURCH  OF CHRIST next Wednesday.  I added that info to a list of events that I will give Betty when I see her tonight.  

I vacuumed and straightened up and organized and changed two of my lampshades to fall colors and showered and washed my hair and then I took a nap.  

I prepared the chicken and biscuits and the sweet potatoes, but skipped the fruit salad due to time running out.  Betty brought a small bottle of wine and we had a nice visit.  She had some testing done at the hospital here in Lockport, there is a possibility that she will need to have her gall bladder removed.  I gave her the list of upcoming events.

I watched a few episodes of SVU in the evening.  I messaged Maggie to ask if she needs a ride to church tomorrow. 

Myrna called in the evening and we talked for a half an hour or more.  She is counting down the days until she has her surgery.  


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

SUNDAY, December 11th, 2022 CONNECT CHRISTMAS LUNCHEON

Week Starting Sunday February 25th, 2024

Week of Sunday, March 17th through Saturday, March 23rd, 2023