Saturday, October 30th and Sunday, October 31st 2021

SATURDAY 10/30  Betty and I signed up for a guided walk to the POOR HOUSE CEMETERY across from the Niagara County Jail this morning but the weather is awful, cold, damp and rainy so we decided to not go.  

I set up an appointment for a COVID booster tomorrow morning at WalGreens.  I asked Betty if she would pick Maggie up to take her to church tomorrow since my appointment is at 10:45 a.m. 

The British series THE SPLIT is great!!!  I finished it.  I talked with Leslie on the phone.  She is doing well.  She has pretty much decided to NOT get the booster shot.


SUNDAY 10/31    I went to WalGreens and had my COVID booster shot this morning.  The worker who gave it to me was dressed up as a witch.  I barely felt the injection.  I arrived about ten minutes late for church.  I dropped off the two Operation Children Child boxes that I put together.  

I stayed home the rest of the day, mostly relaxing.  I talkd with Christa and Nikolai on the phone.  




Comments

Popular posts from this blog

SUNDAY, December 11th, 2022 CONNECT CHRISTMAS LUNCHEON

Week Starting Sunday February 25th, 2024

Week of Sunday, March 17th through Saturday, March 23rd, 2023