Tuesday, October 19th

 First thing this morning, I met with Kevin Kopec at Northwest Bank and we worked on liquidating some of my investment money.  Then I went to the Ladies Life Group, which was very good.    I decided not to go to lunch with the group since I was planning on eating out at SOLID ROCK at supper time.

Elaine picked me up and we met up with Becky and Sarah at Solid Rock for their donation SPAGHETTI dinner.  It was very good.  Betty was there with Myrna.  

Betty called in the evening about a tour of the poor house cemetery on Oct. 30th.  She is going to try to make arrangements for she and I to go on this tour.

I watched THE STARLING on netflix.


Marlene and I arranged to talk about nine a.m. tomorrow morning and if she is feeling strong enough, she and I will meet up somewhere for a walk.  

I decided to spend some time trying to figure out how to use SPOTIFY on my Roku TV.  I was trying on my laptop yesterday or the day before and was unable to complete the log in process.  However, tonight it worked on the TV.  

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

SUNDAY, December 11th, 2022 CONNECT CHRISTMAS LUNCHEON

Week Starting Sunday February 25th, 2024

Week of Sunday, March 17th through Saturday, March 23rd, 2023