Monday, November 1st, 2021

 I slept part of the night on the living room couch.   When I woke up this morning, I immediately knew that something was wrong.    I felt achy all over, especially in my hips and I was sweating..   I realized that I would have to cancel my outing with Paula, we were planning on going to the refuge and taking a hike.  She called me before I could call her.  I also had a headache, and I took two ALEVE and stayed in bed most of the morning.  Around noon, I realized that the achiness was gone.  I finished reading this book.

I got an email from the Y regarding their turkey lunch on ll/23.  I called Betty and told her about it and she wants to go, so I called and signed both of us.  I called Dee and told her about it.  She is not sure that she is still a member.  

I showered and took a nap and listened to a couple of Daily Wire podcasts and then got ready to go to the Y for craft night.  i met up with Sarah and Jan there.  The craft was a Thanksgiving centerpiece.  



I called Vera in the evening.  Pete has been unable to return to work.  Bradley is trying to get into the military.  Josh now works for NASA.  


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

DAY EIGHT of Alaskan Cruise: Thursday, September 18, 2025 Skagway

Week of Sunday, August 10th through Saturday, August 16th, 2025 (Recipe for Crazy Crust Pie)

EAGLE WATCH at the Iroquois National Wildlife Refuge and more: 2/1/2020