Tuesday, November 2, 2021

 I attended the Ladies LIFE GROUP at Freedom Church.  The group was somewhat smaller than usual this morning and there were times when I got frustrated about the amount of time wasted repeating things, etc.

Five of us went to THE FIELDSTONE for lunch after.  I had the baked fish (parmesan crumb) and brought most of it home since it comes with the soup and salad bar.   Before going home, I went to the polling center and voted.  I was the only one voting at that time, so I got in and out quickly.  Nobody was wearing masks.

Betty called when I got home, and she needed me to look up the phone number for Dr. Mark Varallo, who is a psychiatrist.  She will be going to him in order to get certain prescriptions filled, which Dr. Nicholas Varallo used to order, but he is retiring at the end of the year.  I found the number for her.  We agreed to go together to COVENANT CHURCH in Gasport on Friday morning for their holiday bazaar.  

I prepared creamed chipped beef on toast for supper.   After supper, I watched and/or listened to the Senate Hearings today regarding problems with the COVID vaccination.   

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

DAY EIGHT of Alaskan Cruise: Thursday, September 18, 2025 Skagway

Week of Sunday, August 10th through Saturday, August 16th, 2025 (Recipe for Crazy Crust Pie)

EAGLE WATCH at the Iroquois National Wildlife Refuge and more: 2/1/2020