Tuesday, October 26th
I arrived at LIFE GROUP right around ten a.m. For the first half hour, there were only three or four of us there, and finally people started trickling in. It was still going on at twelve thirty (half hour after the supposed end time) when I left. Before going home, I returned the salt lamp to ALDI's.
I had lunch and then put my first OPERATION CHRISTMAS CHILD box together. This one is for a girl. My second one will be for a boy.
Unfortunately, shortly after that I developed diarrhea. I am not sure what I may have eaten to cause it. It lasted a couple of hours and made it impossible to nap, so I got up and finished reading WINTERDANCE and then decided to crash on the couch and find a documentary to watch. I came across a documentary THE GREAT ALONE,
about Lance Mackey who won the Iditerod four times 2007 through 2010. It was very good. I recognized some of what was happening from reading WINTERDANCE.
Comments
Post a Comment