12/23/21 IT's THE DAY BEFORE THE DAY BEFORE CHRISTMAS

 I cleaned the kitchen and dining area floors and the bathroom and started setting the table for Christmas dinner.  I made layered JELLO just for the fun of it.  However, I expected three layers and only got two.  I talked to Peg on the phone a few times and also called Gail and the three of us will get together for lunch next week on Wednesday, unless the weather is bad and if it is, we will change it to Thursday.  I read some in THE SISTERS BROTHERS.  I went out and cleaned off the car and turned it around.  

I added an extra set of lights to my Christmas decorations.  Leslie called just as I was ready to turn the phone off so I could take a nap.  We talked for about a half hour or so.  I wish she lived closer to Lockport so we could spend more time together.  I took a late nap.  

I called Connie's cell phone.  She has moved to HAMPSHIRE HOUSE!  It is a top notch assisted living facility.  I suggested it to her a year or so ago, but she was not ready.  She sounded happy!  All of her needs are being met now, and she can relax and enjoy life.

In the evening I watched the documentary ANITA.   It was Anita Hill's side of the story.  She claimed that Supreme Court nominee Clarence Thomas sexually harassed her.  The outcome of the hearings was that nothing could be proven.  THE QUEEN at 90 came on automatically after ANITA, so I left it on.  

My plans for tomorrow involve vacuuming the two living rooms and continuing to straighten up.  I will go to Rite Aid to get my two prescriptions.  I may throw the COWBOY BEANS for Christmas dinner together or I may leave it until Christmas day.  

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

SUNDAY, December 11th, 2022 CONNECT CHRISTMAS LUNCHEON

Week Starting Sunday February 25th, 2024

Week of Sunday, March 17th through Saturday, March 23rd, 2023